Saturday, July 27, 2013

Year of Travel


         This year has really turned into a year of travel for me and my wife. After returning from my deployment my wife and I have been going on one trip after another. In fact I my have been home a total of about 1 week in July. My trips have included Vegas, St.George, Cape Cod, Boston, and a week long family trip with my in-laws to their beloved Moon Lake. That is only what my travels have been in the last two months.
         The crazy thing is that I am not done traveling yet. I still have two more trips for the army planed, one to Tennessee, and the other to Chicago. But then my wife and I have also been planning a trip with two of our best friends for three weeks to travel Ireland, Scotland, and parts of England.
        So ya we have some busy times ahead for us. I am happy that we are getting so much of this traveling done though. this year combined with next year will get the bulk of our planned adventures out of the way and get us one step closer to preparing to have kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment